Friday, October 29, 2010

New Jobs all around

OK lets look at the new landscape. Kevin Griffin is now the Statewide Engineer for Construction, I am the new Program Manager for Region One and Darin Duersch is the New Region One Preconstruction Engineer. Jason is working hard to find a new Traffic and Safety Engineer for the Region. The expectation is within a few weeks, maybe a little longer Jason will have someone selected to fill the Traffic and Safety Engineer position that Darin is vacating.  Of course that will not be the end of the changes, as we all know there is a ripple effect as positions get filled.

I am excited about my new responsibilities and I am looking forward to the challenge of delivering the Region's Program. I am looking to continue and strengthen the partnership between the Project Management group and the Preconstruction group. As we work together to deliver improvements to our Transportation system in Region One.

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to get a new URL for this blog? I guess you would lose all previous posts and comments... Good luck selecting my new boss. I'm confident you will make the right choice. I will work hard for whomever you select.

    ReplyDelete